Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• A couple of very useful features that would help kick SystemCenter completely, for me, would be the ability to search LDAP users, and cross-reference that with device login history. Also, being able to see the most recently logged in user, if any, on the Active computers list would help immensely, as well.

What I'm picturing is either a list or search for user, and clicking that user would let show all the machines that have that username in their User History.

Additionally, a clickable link for each user on the user history taking you to the same place would be handy. But that's just the django database person in me 🙂

• @jason-cline said in LDAP Users and the Computer Display:

What I'm picturing is either a list or search for user, and clicking that user would let show all the machines that have that username in their User History.

This already exists. Reports -> User Reports -> Login History

I can add the other 2 features in the next release also.

• @theopenem_admin Fantastic. Just didn't even think to look in reports. Thanks for the response! That helps immensely.