Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

Selectively not joining the domain

• Is it possible to set up a single image or profile to not rename, not join the domain? Also, is it possible to create a policy for those computers that would remove TOEC?

Weird special case scenario, but I'm trying to prepare a stack of laptops to be given to employees permanently.

• You can easily disable the rename for the image profile. The domain join would be a little harder. Since it's controlled by a policy, you would need to get creative to find a way to get that policy to not run on that computer, through some sort of condition.

• @theopenem_admin Ok, I'll think on that. Is it possible to give a policy two conditions? Right now, I'm using the domain join policy as provided in the universal image video. If I can limit that to newly imaged AND certain computer names, I think I can do it. Thanks again!