Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• Would anyone be interested in the automation scripts that i use to update exchange automatically if so i will upload them so they can be integrated to the project... scripts came from powershellgallery.com and have been modified to download from my server vs MS servers and also check a plain text website for current versions to compare from. I think this would be cool to integrate to the project but unsure if anyone else would have a use for it... the scripts when combined with a batch automatically as well upgrade the server once the download is complete.

• Thanks for your suggestion, I'm always up for community support. However, i'm not really marketing this as server management tool. The client isn't really compatible with Windows server. Don't let it stop you from making other suggestions though.