Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

Any way to query logs from all endpoint same time?

• Hi,

we are using theopenm to trigger windows update on , we have intigrated around 100+ servers
    only problem is we need to look at openem logs to find which server need reboot after windows update is trigger

is there any way to query all openem endpoint logs for all server same time and find which server need reboot in a more user frendly way ?

I am talking about Toec logs

• There isn't any way to do that. You could create a custom script module that adds to the inventory scan that checks if a reboot is needed, have that run after the updates, then you could report on it to find out which ones need a reboot.

• @theopenem_admin Thanks i was abel to do it via custom invenentory , i thinks custom invenentory is not documented in docs webside

below is the script to help if someone is looking for something similar

$rebootrequired =([string](get-content "C:\Program Files\Toec\logs\service.log" | Select-String -Pattern "INFO" -NotMatch | select-string -pattern "ModuleWuManager - Reboot Required: True" | select -last 1)).SubString(0,10)
    $lastreboot = [datetime]::ParseExact((((Get-WmiObject win32_operatingsystem).LastBootUpTime).Substring(0, ((Get-WmiObject win32_operatingsystem).LastBootUpTime).IndexOf('.'))),'yyyyMMddHHmmss', $null).ToString('yyyy-MM-dd')
    if($rebootrequired -ge $lastreboot){
    Write-Output "reboot required True"
    }else{
    Write-Output "reboot required False"
    }