Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• Hello, I’m new to TOEMS but it has been fantastic to work with so far. Everything has been working fairly seamlessly. TOEMS is installed on a dell poweredge server and we want to add endpoints at our facilities out in the field in numerous states. Some computers are on different time zones so I’m hoping that won’t be an issue. The issue I’m having right now is that I can install the Toec client successfully on machines out in the field but the only computers that are showing up are ones on my local network with 192 addresses. Anything out in the field is not showing up or checking in. What am I overlooking? Thank you in advance. Endpoints are windows 10 and the main server is on server 2016.

The new guy

• What are you using for your com server URL? Would those clients be able to access the server via that url?

• It was a 192 address with port 8888 Good call, they wouldn’t have been able to access that from an outside network. Changed it to a toems.domain.com:8888 I will now have to generate a new toec client and deploy it correct? Thank you so much.

• Correct.