Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

Multiple com servers, but not syncing images with all

• I'm new to TOEM and in the testing stage and I'm at a crossroad on how I can best set this up for image deployment.
    We have a pinwheel setup, Multiple locations can access the hub, but they can't access each other. Obviously I was going to setup a com server in each location, but then I started wondering, if I create an image at location 1, will it sync that image to all locations, or just with the hub?
    If I was talking 5 or 10 locations, that might not be that big of a deal, but I'm around 35 locations now, and the plan is to possibly add 1 or 2 each month. The plan was to build an image dedicated to each site with the unique setup each one has, but even at a low 5GB image, multiply that by 35 locations and 35 copies, that's a lot of data storage for something that's not needed.

• Currently you can't select which images are replicated to which location. You can only sync or not sync images to that com server. It's something I could add though. If you want to add this to the feature requests sections of the forums so I don't forget about it, that would be helpful