Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• This might be a stupid question but I don't really understand Multicast versus regular deployment, here is my main question.
    I have a gold image that I want to deploy to 20 machines I can connect a least 10 machines to the network via a switch. Can I deploy the image to all those machines and image them, all the once by booting the one by one, or do I have to use Multicast to do this? is there a limit to how many machines I can image at once?

Sorry if this has been answered before, I have not been able to find it.

• You can do it either way. I typically avoid multicast because it can be difficult to get working. There is no limit to how many you can do at the same time, unless you installed on Windows 10 which would limit it to 20. Your server specs would also limit how many you could do at the same time.

• @theopenem_admin Thanks a lot for your quick response, I appreciate the support you are providing for free, you guys are amazing, and wish you the best.