Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

Help!!!! I need help!!!! Critical

• My mid size company of about 300 end users just got all systems infected with ransomware I need a mass deployment immediately! I had this product installed on a vm and it was working flawlessly when clone a single had drive and deploying bust since I no longer have that machine because the computer got is go deleted from the attack. I rebuilt a new on this morning and follow all directions like last time to get it up and running now I cannot even clone a single machine I get could start server image receiver???? All my webconfig configurations seem to be correct as the videos on YouTube show and what’s in the instructions. I also get cant load kernel or something need to get the exact message when I disable safe boot on the usb. Please help and how can I deploy massively

• @itguy2022

The individual who makes TheOpenEM does offer paid consulting/service plans. I'd suggest giving him some money to make your deployment successful. See: https://theopenem.com/pricing/

My company does provide general IT consulting services, let me know if you're interested in learning more about that.