Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• Is moving the local storage path as simple as changing it on the com server? I want to move it to a larger drive space from where it was when I was testing. I have a working test environment now so I don't want to screw it up too much. If I change the location what other considerations do I need to think about? I use PXE in my location. Do I need to update those boot files? Thanks

• It's pretty simple. Just create a directory in the new location. Make sure you give the user IIS_IUSRS modify permissions. You can check the permissions on the original location for reference, then change the path in the web interface. Copy everything from the old location to the new if there is anything in there. This folder doesn't have anything to do with pxe booting.