Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• So I have 2 com servers on the same network, I set them up following the setup video on YT.

Anyway, As a test:

1. I disconnected com server 1 from the network.
    2. OK, PXE booting still works via COM Server 2 but once I get to the login screen, I try to login with the same creds I use on COM Server 1 (Same creds whether its web UI or PXE Login) and I get an "incorrect Login" returned.

If COM1 and COM2 are online, this issue does not occur and I am able to authenticate into the On Demand Imaging Screen.

• @icxnelly I just realized this is because COM2 uses the Database on COM1.... Is there a way to make both COM servers replicate the database like how it is done with storage?

• There is not, you would either need to move the database to it's own server or follow the mariadb directions for setting up replication.