Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

Another Weird One - Printer Installation

• Once again, using the universal image. The device is an HP All in One. When I try to install a Lexmark M3200 printer, it says that a core driver is missing, and it can't install. I can install the printer on the image before sysprep, but the imaged machine can not install the printer. Any idea if I'm missing some drivers that should have been dumped when I made the profile? I've even tried the profile of a similar model, thinking that I might have grabbed the drivers from the first model improperly, as it was the first one I did several weeks ago.

So, short question: Do you think something is getting removed during sysprep that would make it difficult to install the printer? I know that's not specifically a TOEMS problem, but I'm working my way backward through the chain.

Thanks,

Jason