Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• I'm trying to use the WIE creator and running into an issue. I created my ISO file. I am able to boot to the usb. I login without any problem but when I get to this and can't get any further.

e2537a75-1b28-4be1-9d98-295b0bde6cb1-image.png

• @dannyneunan What did you do to get passed this part and select the image/profile?

• After rereading your other thread, I uploaded the image again using WIE. I am now able to get passed that part and image the device.

I did notice that the upload and client download process was much slower using WIE than LIE. Using LIE we've been able to get 8-12Gb download on single device deployments (devices using NICs other than newer realtek). Imaging times of 2-5 minutes for a 12.5GB image.

Just wondering if you've seen similar differences between the 2 environments.

• I can image 19gb in about 5 minutes. I am happy with that kind of speed.