Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• It seems our database crapped itself. Getting tons of errors like this in the ClientAPI.log:
    fac3b909-74f9-46ff-864f-8d6990ee81ea-image.png

Any ideas?

• @brywhi
    Also seeing this on the mariadb log.
    9a1505ef-4d6d-4022-8577-d21b58b740d9-image.png

We used to have the DB server on a separate machine, but I was seeing some weird behavior so I moved the db back to the com1 server. But, I'm seeing the same weirdness even on localhost.

• @brywhi

Also seeing this:

2023-01-18 17:39:47,446 [88] ERROR Toems_DataModel.UnitOfWork System.Data.Entity.Core.UpdateException: An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details. ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at MySql.Data.Entity.EFMySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.Interception.InternalDispatcher`1.Dispatch[TTarget,TInterceptionContext,TResult](TTarget target, Func`3 operation, TInterceptionContext interceptionContext, Action`3 executing, Action`3 executed)
       at System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.Interception.DbCommandDispatcher.Reader(DbCommand command, DbCommandInterceptionContext interceptionContext)
       at System.Data.Entity.Core.Mapping.Update.Internal.DynamicUpdateCommand.Execute(Dictionary`2 identifierValues, List`1 generatedValues)
       at System.Data.Entity.Core.Mapping.Update.Internal.UpdateTranslator.Update()
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.Data.Entity.Core.Mapping.Update.Internal.UpdateTranslator.Update()
       at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.ExecuteInTransaction[T](Func`1 func, IDbExecutionStrategy executionStrategy, Boolean startLocalTransaction, Boolean releaseConnectionOnSuccess)
       at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.SaveChangesToStore(SaveOptions options, IDbExecutionStrategy executionStrategy, Boolean startLocalTransaction)
       at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.SaveChangesInternal(SaveOptions options, Boolean executeInExistingTransaction)
       at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.SaveChanges()

• @brywhi Nevermind... this is fixed. Bad DB config on our part that eventually led to the DB being too slow. Fixed now. Not a TOEM bug at all, definitely an error on my side 🙂