Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

Inventory Collection Script Modules

• Hi. I have two powershell script modules, both having "Add To Inventory Collection" enabled. I have them assigned to my "Collect Inventory" policy. When I review a given computer "Effective Policy", I can see both scripts being part of the "Collect Inventory" policy.
    However when I issue "Collect Inventory" request, the scripts don't seem to run (I don't get any updates in "Custom Inventory"). When I use "Instant Module Runner", they run fine. Am I missing something? Can those modules be assigned to "Collect Inventory" policy or do I need separate policy for them?

Update. When adding a new computer, after provisioning, the modules do run as part of the "Collect Inventory" policy. So it seems the issue I have only occurs when I manually request inventory collection.