Module replication throws errors

• I don't know for how long this was happening. I can't get the uploaded files to replicate from SMB to TOEMS server (again). The Application.log is full of these:

2024-02-21 13:06:58,027 [Worker #7] INFO Toems_Service.Workflows.FolderSync A Replication process is already in progress.

and

2024-02-21 13:16:34,694 [Worker #3] ERROR Toems_DataModel.RawSqlRepository You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND (a.provision_status = 8 OR a.provision_status = 6 OR a.provision_status = ' at line 1

The Replication job seemingly never finishes, and I have to copy the contents of the uploaded files from SMB to the only TOEMS server.

• My problem is still occuring - still haven't found a way to cancel existing replication task and my software_uploads are not syncing to my Com Server. Even tried to move all files from old SMB server to new one. IIS_USERS have write permissions on local storage on Com Server.

For now I'm still using this command to start Robocopy, which does work fine:

Robocopy \\storage\toem\software_uploads O:\software_uploads /E /ZB /LOG:O:\Robocopy.log

• @theopenem_admin I'm really sorry for mentioning, but I'd really like to find a way to fix this without reinstalling the whole server and clients.
    There are no "Active Replications" nor can I found a way to stop the Worker process. I tried to zip all software_uploads on TOEMS local storage, delete the contents of the folder, but it didn't help. The same if I deleted everything in that folder from SMB and local storage.