Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• Hi,

I'm trying to setup openem this way

96bf6455-5751-467a-9885-fcd439240e72-image.png

But I am having so many issues. It's been 3 days I have reinstalled several times

Have someone tried this type of installation

Up until now i've resolved the database issue
    The server requires MariaDB 10.4 in utf8 10.6 fails giving a charset issue

Toems-api and Toems-ui work well

For the toec-api I don't seem able to use the self signed certificate and the reverse proxy at the same time

I'm not able to give Toec-api a public address and enable remotely at the same time I receive an error message saying remotely is not installed

passing through the reverse proxy toec seems to have issues with the domain name changing but not having a public link on the com server

Is there someone who has done it or a guide on how to make this kind of setup, not even necessarily on the setup but some more in depth guide on the server interactions and dependencies, maybe someone who has tries to run the server in linux by migrating the servers manually through .net core

Thanks