Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

Problem trying to deploy image to another PC

• I have been experiencing problems getting image from one pc to another pc and change unique installation ID. I am trying to get the image of PC1 (with Toec client installed), running the prerequisites from the part 3 video tutorial like stopping the services and --prepareImage in the powershell from Toec folder. When I deploy the image to PC2, the unique installation ID stays the same in PC2 (according to the logs). I tried reinstalling toec client but did not work. Any suggestions?

Here are the steps I followed:

• Configure Imaging, Multicast, Tftp settings with the appropriate IP
    • Created testImage with default settings, assigned testImage to PC1, update computer, upload image
    • ISO/USB boot generator all settings default except Secure Boot disabled (as that was causing a blank screen when booting from ISO).
    • Flashed the ISO to a USB through Rufus.
    • Disabled Toec from services, ran Powershell command for ./Toec.exe --prepareImage
    • Booted from ISO in PC1, ran theopenem. Shows image generated in webGUI
    • Put usb in PC2, booted and ran theopenem. Task on demand>Deploy>testImage.
    • PC2 boots up. Date and time is adjusted from the domain. Installation ID is the same from PC1
    • OpenEM WebGUI not detecting the PC2 in Computers but can see in the Image section.

PC1 spec and factors to note:

• Windows 11
    • Toec client
    • Part of Active Directory/Domain