Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

"This computer not registered" when trying to upload image

• Hello. I'm new to Theopenem and this is my first attempt at imaging.

I have followed the server setup and everything seems to be correct with the server. I installed toec on a computer and it registers in the server and shows in the computer list in the webui.

I created an image, assigned it to the computer. I then chose the "upload image" option for this computer and it shows up in the "active tasks" list as "upload."

On the computer I run .\toec.exe --prepareImage and then shutdown the computer. I boot off the usb drive I created from the iso image and it says:

"This computer is Not Registered. No active web tasks were found for this computer. Starting registration.

IP Address: 192.168.0.199
    Computer:

** You Must Be Logged In to Continue **"

I then login and it says:

** Downloading Core Scripts **
    . . . . . . Cound not download script
    . . . . . . Response Code: 403

I'm at a loss here. I've double checked everything. I watched the three part tutorial on youtube back and forth and I don't see anything I'm doing wrong here.