Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• After the update, I setup the WIE to be used from WebUI following the instructions provided. After setting up and building the WIE and using a USB, my computers using this USB is unable to connect to start an image.
    Checking on the com server clientapi.log, I am seeing: ERROR Toems_Service.FilesystemServices Could not find the file 'C:\Program Files\Theopenem\tftpboot\pxelinux.cfg\default.ipxe'
    I manually check the file location and there are no files there. How do I get a copy of the default.ipxe?

• @txiong
    Please disregard post.
    Solution was either reviewing and saving (no changes) all my com server setting and/or binding toems-api and toems-ui to use 'All Unassigned' . Wasn't sure if the initial config had the binding to 'All Unassigned', but its now working.