Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

LIE with no compression broken?

• Hi and first thank you very much for your continued development with Theopenem.

This week I finally started to install it (current v1.5.6.0 fresh install) to start replacing Clone Deploy that I still run. But had now problems with hanging schema build at servers.

I have some servers already added as image only and a windows vm where I can easily test imaging and watch the screen remotely.

Imaging with LZ4 is working fine, but when I switch to "none" as compression, it has "the best compression ever", as size stays at 0.
    I want to use none because of dedup, like when I requested it for Clone Deploy 🙂

It shows no errors but it just doesn't send anything and directly goes to 100%.

I tried with the VM (all partitions) and physical servers (custom schema, only OS Disk), all empty.

003_phys_uncp_custom_schema.png

It looks then like this:

VM:
    001_vm_uncp.png

PHYS:
    002_phys_uncp_custom_schema.png

With LZ4:
    004_vm_lz4.png

Anything I do wrong? Does it work for anyone?