Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• All of the select an item menus in the WIE use a function fShowMenu(), I haven't properly chased this down yet, it's not in the scripts that get downloaded, but from google I think it's this

https://www.powershellgallery.com/packages/PowerShellFrame/0.0.0.20/Content/Public\Show-NavigationableMenu.ps1

I also haven't worked through to fully comprehend this code, but I can describe what I'm experiencing.

I had 59 profiles on an image, everything worked.
    Added one more, now I get a fatal error "Menu too big!" when I go to select a profile on that image.
    Remove one, everything works again.

With this limitation, nothing that gets displayed via an fShowMenu can have more than 59 items, this is primarily Images and Profiles-on-One-Image. Presumably this issue does not surface unless the menus are displayed, so Model Match bypasses it.