• Hello,

First, let me say thanks a bunch for the former CloneDeploy and Theopenem! I appreciate how much work it saves me!

I do have a feature request that will help me and maybe others. I would like an alternative view of the software list report that includes computer names. I have managed to run an SQL query that gets what I want, but it would be convenient for it to be in the WebUI, particularly for my fellow IT guy who isn't comfortable in SQL. Below is my SQL snippet that gets me the information I am looking for:

SELECT computer_name AS 'Computer Name',softnameA AS 'Software Name', version FROM (
    SELECT computer_name,software_id,softinv.name AS softnameA, softinv.version from computer_software csoft
    JOIN computers comp ON csoft.computer_id = comp.computer_id
    JOIN software_inventory softinv ON csoft.software_id = softinv.software_inventory_id
    ) sq1
    ORDER BY softnameA asc

• @ehutsonphr6

Cleaned up my statement, the sub query was enough to get the information that I wanted. I think I was originally going somewhere with a query with a subquery but I don't think it is necessary.

SELECT computer_name AS 'Computer Name',software_id AS 'Software ID',softinv.name AS 'Software Name', softinv.version AS 'Version', uninstall_string AS 'Uninstall String'
    FROM computer_software csoft
    JOIN computers comp ON csoft.computer_id = comp.computer_id
    JOIN software_inventory softinv ON csoft.software_id = softinv.software_inventory_id
    WHERE computer_name NOT REGEXP '#[0-9][0-9]-'