Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• The Network Technician that installed Theopenem on our server recently resigned from our company. He had started to roll out the software on our servers and a number of end point pc's.
    I have taken over his position, but unfortunately he didn't leave with us the login for the admin dashboard.

Is there any way to reset the password or would I have to reinstall Theopenem? I have access to the database and to the files.

Thanks for any assistance.

• You can run the following sql query to reset the toemsadmin user password back to the original value of toemsadmin

UPDATE `theopenem`.`toems_users` SET `toems_user_pwd`='ynR74SyWh73NxqzWQNpwsWzHJPOdmWJd1BgxuOxVd+4=', `toems_user_salt`='8Q+LD8za/YzoK7OuAlU8orXTpeu/YpCyNl0yNxEKinQzzfwjI4njKt4FANt74ZxR2D2G7N1QxsNpreLNfd3Dpg==' WHERE  `toems_user_id`=1;

• @theopenem_admin got in! Thanks a mil!