Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

set condition to enabled for policy

• I am trying to modify a policy so that it is enabled, but it stays at a disabled condition.

This policy is being applied so that I can auto install applications upon startup or check in.

When I look at the client history it says failed on each machine I test it on.

Is there something in TOEM that I am missing and not setting up correctly?

• I'm not sure if I'm understanding. A condition just specifies a condition that must be met for the policy to run. It doesn't really have anything to do with enabling or disabling the policy.

• @theopenem_admin ok, I am relatively new to this whole suite so I am just learning as I go.

Ideally I do not want to send installers individually to each machine as they are joined to the domain, I would like for them to install automatically as a group upon startuporcheckin.

Is there any documentation on how to setup and effectively use policies for this?

• You would just assign the policy to the correct group. What are you trying to install? You can grab the service log from the client from the actions menu to get more information as to why the policy failed.

• @theopenem_admin

We have a baseline of installs for each machine we have on our network

so things like firefox, chrome, 7zip, vlc, zoom

I have each one of these setup as a singular module per msi and then in the policy I am selecting each module to install.

ill check the service log again and go over it