Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• Hi,

I'm trying to install Theopenem to evaluate it, but there doesn't appear to be any MS SQL server database script in the 1.4.8 installer or on github. Where can I find this file so I can prepare the database? The only file that comes with it is for MySQL, but this doesn't work with MS SQL. According to the requirements page, MS SQL is supported. My environment is SQL 2019 on Windows Server 2019.

Thanks!

• Sorry, I removed MS SQL support a while back. In the last 3 years, I think your the 2nd person who has asked about it, it was just something else to maintain that no one was using. I need to update the docs.

• @theopenem_admin

OK thanks, I guess I will try it with Mysql

• @brodeep

I'm the other MSSSQL person FYI 🙂

What I've done is set up a separate linux vm to house the MySQL DB to free up some CPU/ram on the TOEM windows servers. Since most of our other platforms are in MSSQL and we rely heavily on it for dashboarding/reporting, I sync the MYSQL db contents into MSSQL every 15 minutes.