Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• Trying to build a check for 'missing software' when computers are members of a certain AD group.
    Easy to tag categories to AD groups, and easy to tag categories to software-check dynamic groups.

With the limitations on "Not" to a single line query, my intent was to create an inverse group, i.e. {Not, Category, Category_name=} and then tag that dynamic group with a category and then have yet another group looking for members of both it and AD presence category.

It seemed the best, if roundabout, method to do a missing check within an AD subset without building/downloading policy into the computer and running a powershell script as a condition.... but it appears Not, And, Or do not return the results with category members, only "No Results" so it's a non-starter. Example in photo, MS & HS category has 95 members, LanschoolAir has 89 members, the groups overlap.
    Screenshot 2022-09-17 114032.png

Suggestions, thoughts, or 'nope, can't happen' all welcome 🙂 I could easily be missing a better, simpler, logic solution to this.

• I'm working on getting the ad group criteria added, and hoping to release in a few weeks. Would that alone solve your issue?

• This is now available in 1.5.0.