Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• Here I am again

Now, can the keyboard layout be changed somehow when booting from network? It defaults to US, which is unfortunate for us because we use QWERTZ layout.

How could I do that? Is it possible? I need to apply hr-HR layout.

• In Admin settings-> imaging client->global imaging arguments

keymap=hr-HR

Not sure if that's correct, but something like that.

• might just be keymap=hr

• @theopenem_admin

Unfortunately, it doesn't work.
    Tried:
    keymap=hr
    keymap=HR
    keymap=hr-HR
    keymap=croat
    loadkeys croat (this works when I start the console from boot menu and log in, then change manually, but not for login and password)

Should I pass some kernel arguments in boot menu? (EDIT) I tried passing arguments there, didn't work. So, what's the next step?

• did you create the boot menu's after you added the arguments? You can verify it's added by looking at the pxe boot menu editor.

• @theopenem_admin Yes, I saved the changes, verified them by setting console as the default selection for boot menu, so it has been loaded. But no setting I've tried can change the keyboard once the login has been shown. I am guessing I will have to recreate the boot files, I think initrd will have to be reconfigured. I have access to linux OS (Rocky Linux 8 and 9) so I think I can do it, but I don't have knowhow - well, time to learn. Can it be done? Can I manually reconfigure it?