Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• Same thing. I created a new server in a new location and can't sync it.

2022-09-27 10:12:40,610 [Worker #a7c1d7e7] ERROR Toems_ApiCalls.ApiRequest Could Not Complete API Request.  The Response Produced An Error.Storage/Sync
    2022-09-27 10:12:40,626 [Worker #a7c1d7e7] ERROR Toems_ApiCalls.ApiRequest {"Message":"An error has occurred."}
    2022-09-27 10:12:40,720 [Worker #a7c1d7e7] ERROR Toems_ApiCalls.ApiRequest Could Not Complete API Request.  The Response Produced An Error.Storage/Sync
    2022-09-27 10:12:40,720 [Worker #a7c1d7e7] ERROR Toems_ApiCalls.ApiRequest {"Message":"An error has occurred.","ExceptionMessage":"Input string was not in a correct format.","ExceptionType":"System.FormatException","StackTrace":"   at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)\r\n   at System.Convert.ToDouble(String value)\r\n   at RoboSharp.VersionManager.get_Version()\r\n   at RoboSharp.CopyOptions..ctor()\r\n   at RoboSharp.RoboCommand..ctor()\r\n   at Toems_Service.Workflows.FolderSync.Sync()\r\n   at Toems_ClientApi.Controllers.StorageController.Sync()\r\n   at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass6_1.<GetExecutor>b__3(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 arguments, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionAsyncCore>d__1.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ActionFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__5.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()\r\n   at Toems_ClientApi.Controllers.Authorization.ResultWithChallenge.<ExecuteAsync>d__3.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.AuthenticationFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__5.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.HttpControllerDispatcher.<SendAsync>d__15.MoveNext()"}
    2022-09-27 10:12:40,720 [Worker #a7c1d7e7] INFO  Toems_Service.Workflows.ImageSync Starting Image Replication From Com Servers
    2022-09-27 10:12:41,064 [Worker #a7c1d7e7] ERROR Toems_ApiCalls.ApiRequest Could Not Complete API Request.  The Response Produced An Error.Imaging/SyncComToSmb/
    2022-09-27 10:12:41,064 [Worker #a7c1d7e7] ERROR Toems_ApiCalls.ApiRequest {"Message":"An error has occurred."}
    2022-09-27 10:12:41,079 [Worker #a7c1d7e7] INFO  Toems_Service.Workflows.ImageSync Starting Image Replication To Com Servers
    2022-09-27 10:12:41,705 [Worker #a7c1d7e7] ERROR Toems_ApiCalls.ApiRequest Could Not Complete API Request.  The Response Produced An Error.Imaging/SyncSmbToCom/
    2022-09-27 10:12:41,705 [Worker #a7c1d7e7] ERROR Toems_ApiCalls.ApiRequest {"Message":"An error has occurred.","ExceptionMessage":"Input string was not in a correct format.","ExceptionType":"System.FormatException","StackTrace":"   at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)\r\n   at System.Convert.ToDouble(String value)\r\n   at RoboSharp.VersionManager.get_Version()\r\n   at RoboSharp.CopyOptions..ctor()\r\n   at RoboSharp.RoboCommand..ctor()\r\n   at Toems_Service.Workflows.ImageSync.SyncToCom(List`1 imageIds)\r\n   at Toems_ClientApi.Controllers.ImagingController.SyncSmbToCom(List`1 imageIds)\r\n   at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass6_1.<GetExecutor>b__3(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 arguments, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionAsyncCore>d__1.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ActionFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__5.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()\r\n   at Toems_ClientApi.Controllers.Authorization.ResultWithChallenge.<ExecuteAsync>d__3.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.AuthenticationFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__5.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.HttpControllerDispatcher.<SendAsync>d__15.MoveNext()"}

• @theopenem_admin continuing here regarding the new Toec 1.5.0 installation file not being replicated to other com servers.

• Can you post a screenshot from admin->settings->about.

• As far as I can tell, there is an error parsing the copy options. There are only 3 options being used.

replication bitrate for the com server
    local storage path for the com server
    unc path of the smb share

One of those must have a value it doesn't like.

Can you post the value of each of those?

• @theopenem_admin
    Replication:
    f1458de0-19d5-4c7f-83df-b481b54172ed-image.png

Local Storage Path:
    305929d2-2eff-48b6-84da-74a06b3cce20-image.png

SMB Share path:
    e4aed5a1-f82d-4c65-8f34-54cb3a0f666a-image.png

• Strange, all looks good. There isn't a space before or after any of those is there?

• @theopenem_admin sadly nothing

• I keep leaning towards the bitrate for some reason. The error is complaining about a number, and the bitrate is the only number that is used. Can you try setting the bitrate to 0 again and save the changes?

• @theopenem_admin tried it with 1, then again with 0, then 10000, still errors, but can't say if sth's different

2022-12-05 21:10:09,713 [Worker #16] ERROR Toems_ApiCalls.ApiRequest Could Not Complete API Request. The Response Produced An Error.Storage/Sync
    2022-12-05 21:10:09,713 [Worker #16] ERROR Toems_ApiCalls.ApiRequest {"Message":"An error has occurred.","ExceptionMessage":"Input string was not in a correct format.","ExceptionType":"System.FormatException","StackTrace":" at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)\r\n at System.Convert.ToDouble(String value)\r\n at RoboSharp.VersionManager.get_Version()\r\n at RoboSharp.CopyOptions..ctor()\r\n at RoboSharp.RoboCommand..ctor()\r\n at Toems_Service.Workflows.FolderSync.Sync()\r\n at Toems_ClientApi.Controllers.StorageController.Sync()\r\n at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )\r\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass6_2.<GetExecutor>b__2(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters)\r\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 arguments, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionAsyncCore>d__1.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ActionFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__5.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()\r\n at Toems_ClientApi.Controllers.Authorization.ResultWithChallenge.<ExecuteAsync>d__3.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.AuthenticationFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__5.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.HttpControllerDispatcher.<SendAsync>d__15.MoveNext()"}
    2022-12-05 21:10:09,713 [Worker #16] INFO Toems_Service.Workflows.ImageSync Starting Image Replication From Com Servers
    2022-12-05 21:10:09,728 [Worker #16] INFO Toems_Service.Workflows.ImageSync Image replication is not used when direct smb imaging is enabled.
    2022-12-05 21:10:09,728 [Worker #16] INFO Toems_Service.Workflows.ImageSync Starting Image Replication To Com Servers
    2022-12-05 21:10:09,728 [Worker #16] INFO Toems_Service.Workflows.ImageSync Image replication is not used when direct smb imaging is enabled.

• Think I'm getting closer. This looks like an error in the robosharp library that I'm using to do the copy. It looks like it's having trouble getting your os version but I'm not sure why. What version of Windows are you using and language?

• @theopenem_admin said in Replication not working:

Think I'm getting closer. This looks like an error in the robosharp library that I'm using to do the copy. It looks like it's having trouble getting your os version but I'm not sure why. What version of Windows are you using and language?

If I remember correctly (I am after work), we have polish language on one server (pl-pl), where decimal separator is comma (","), not dot ("."). I have been trying to change that in the os, but with no luck. It looks at stack trace like RoboSharp (or something else) cannot parse a double.

• That is definitely the issue. This is the code from robosharp which is using the dot.

var segments = version.Split(new char[] { '.' });

I'm not sure if Robosharp is still being maintained. I may need to fix and compile this myself to get an updated version.

• @theopenem_admin I use Windows Server 2022 Standard, 21H2 and Slovak language, so I think it checks out

• I changed the language of the server to English, except for keyboard layout, also copied it to welcome screen and new accounts. Restarted the server. Now when I start replicate task, new error is shown:

2022-12-08 08:51:36,710 [Worker #6] INFO Toems_Service.Workflows.ImageSync Starting Image Replication From Com Servers
    2022-12-08 08:51:36,851 [Worker #6] INFO Toems_Service.Workflows.ImageSync No Images Found To Replicate
    2022-12-08 08:51:36,851 [Worker #6] INFO Toems_Service.Workflows.ImageSync Starting Image Replication To Com Servers
    2022-12-08 08:53:17,325 [Worker #6] ERROR Toems_ApiCalls.ApiRequest Response Data Was Null For Resource: Imaging/SyncSmbToCom/

• @eruthon said in Replication not working:

I changed the language of the server to English, except for keyboard layout, also copied it to welcome screen and new accounts. Restarted the server. Now when I start replicate task, new error is shown:

2022-12-08 08:51:36,710 [Worker #6] INFO Toems_Service.Workflows.ImageSync Starting Image Replication From Com Servers
    2022-12-08 08:51:36,851 [Worker #6] INFO Toems_Service.Workflows.ImageSync No Images Found To Replicate
    2022-12-08 08:51:36,851 [Worker #6] INFO Toems_Service.Workflows.ImageSync Starting Image Replication To Com Servers
    2022-12-08 08:53:17,325 [Worker #6] ERROR Toems_ApiCalls.ApiRequest Response Data Was Null For Resource: Imaging/SyncSmbToCom/

Seems it's working:
    892b191a-54a2-4e3e-a154-29efc2e135d5-image.png