Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

Add computer witch PXE boot or witch WebUI

• Hello,

With Clonedeploy you could add a pc with the PXE boot or the Web user interface, is this still possible or should you exclusively use the msi or exe client toec?

• You can still add a computer from PXE boot client or the web ui. You can also add from the Toec client.

• @theopenem_admin
    Hey,
    thank you for the quick response, but when I start with the DHCP proxy or with the USB key I do not have access to the interface which prompts me to enter the name of the pc. I arrive directly on the interface which allows to deploy, multicast, reboot...
    Same on the WebUI I don't see where I can add a pc. Do you have a link with a tutorial, thank you in advance for your return.

Phil

• If it's not asking, then you've already registered it. From the web you can select computers->create image only

• Merci, mais les pc n'étaient déjà enregistré j'ai essayé plusieurs cela fait la même chose, je n'ai pas accès à la fenêtre pour enregistrer le pc, peut être j'ai omis un paramètre dans la configuration du serveur ?

Phil