Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• I have a static group synchronized with LDAP called "FIREFOX" with which a policy for installing mozilla firefox is associated. I would like to create a dynamic group called NOFIREFOX that contains all pcs except those that are in the FIREFOX group.
    This way I could associate the NOFIREFOX group with a new policy to do automatic uninstallation.
    Unfortunately, I can write a dynamic query that returns all pc's that are in a group but not one that returns all pc's that are NOT in a group.
    Do you have any suggestions and advice ?

• That feature doesn't exist. The best you could would be to manually create a powershell script that checks for group membership / firefox status, and set it as a condition for the policy.

• @theopenem_admin said in Complementary Group:

The best you could would be to manually create a powershell script that checks for group membership / firefox stat

Thank you for your reply !
    Can the powershell script access the group information in TheOpenEm (where can I find an example ?) or do I have to go test the membership in LDAP-AD ?

• Well, I meant ldap and querying the computer itself for firefox, but technically you could access the API for Theopenem, but that would involve a fair amount of work to accomplish.

• Thank you!