Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• I'd like to set up LDAP sync just for user accounts, such that domain administrators can use domain credentials when interfacing with TOEMS. We don't have a need for computer object syncing as we are currently only utilizing TOEMS strictly for image deployment and are not using the client.

If one were to enable and configure LDAP leaving off the sync OU, would this sync all objects in the base DN or would it simply not attempt to sync computer objects as desired?

• That wouldn't work, it would just sync in all OUs then. Haven't tried this but, I think you could just put an incorrect username / password in, since that's what is used when connecting to sync. When using for authentication it will use that user's credentials to connect to the directory instead.

• @theopenem_admin I'll give that a go and provide an update here. Appreciate the quick response, sir.