Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

Cant log in - Looking for MFA?

• I am new to this and still playing. But today I cannot log in. Its asking for a verification token. But I never set up MFA for toemsadmin and unfortunately havent created another admin account yet. Any way to resolve this without fresh install?

• Update - Rebooted server with no change. Still getting verification prompt when trying to log in. I have a deployment user account. That is also being prompted for 2FA. Neither had 2FA activated.

• Not sure how that's possible if it's not enabled? Screenshot?

• I just tried to record a very brief clip to show you.... And it logged in. 🙂 😞

Anyway, I am in now. I'm going to create a break-glass account. But based on the deployment account, I don't think that would help. Are there any logs I can send that may be helpful in determining root cause?

• Hey I have a similar problem.
    To reproduce the error I go like this:

1. log in with the toems admin user: toemsadmin.
    2. enter the wrong password and click log in
    3. login with the correct password
    4. after that i am logged in but i am asked for a MF2

I have never activated MF2. I have had it with Google Chrome and Brave browser.

• I never found the answer or source of the problem, but it only seemed to happen if I tried to log in to the webpage from a remote workstation. If I log in to the server, it didn't happen. Its been a little while since it has happened to me, so I am digging to remember.

• @jonsjsbs said in Cant log in - Looking for MFA?:

If I log in to the server, it didn't happen.

I have tested it from a remote machine and directly on the server and both times I get the same result.

• @curling0221 I am being faced with this problem again. Did you ever find a resolution to it?