Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• Just installed last version 1.4.4 and I'm seeing mobile view by default on any desktop web browser (chrome, firefox, edge...)

0d2996cd-4a54-4741-bdcb-6961b8071aa5-image.png

Admin settings -> PXE / Boot Menu drives me to a view where I can do nothing

a844ea21-4dbc-4ef4-b490-6051b09a6d54-image.png

I have to enter manually /views/admin/pxeboot/pxesettings.aspx to be able to config settings

• try maximizing the screen 😉

• @mda777 browser windows is already maximized. do you mean full screen (F11) ?

• @mda777 Thanks. I can answer myself... yes, it works on full screen mode (F11)....
    I suppose this is a bug, isn't it?

• Not a bug. Your monitor is too small or your resolution is too low.

• @theopenem_admin You are right. I work on my notebook. It is a pretty decent 15.x" screen. My viewport resolution is reported by the browser as 1349x1084. I think is big enough.

320085b7-9635-4df2-9049-034db77702c8-image.png

Regarding the PXE menu, I can confirm the problem only occurs when in mobile layout.

• @davidtgbe said in WEB UI problems:

Regarding the PXE menu, I can confirm the problem only occurs when in mobile layout.

That is a bug with mobile view.

• @davidtgbe said in WEB UI problems:

My viewport resolution is reported by the browser as 1349x1084. I think is big enough.

Not trying to argue, but in case it helps anyone.
    You cannot base it on that. Your viewport will change depending on the layout and css. You need the resolution of your display. My resolution is 1920x1080 and the height is just enough to view it properly. I'm guessing your height is lower than 1080. I've also included a screenshot that shows the height of my viewport is greater than 1080. How could my viewport be greater than my display resolution? That's because viewport and screen resolution don't match up pixel for pixel. You'll also notice your viewport actually gets smaller when it's in desktop view and not mobile.
    Untitled.png

• On second thought, that's not even the viewport, that's just showing the size of the html div which is irrelevant because of the scrollbar.

• @theopenem_admin
    First things first. Sorry, I should have started by thanking you for giving continuity to CloneDeploy project in some way.
    Having said that... of course it is not a discussion. I'm just trying to contribute my grain of sand. I really appreciate your answer.

You're right, my screen resolution is 1366x768 and it does not correspond to my screen resolution (I didn't was aware of this BTW). I showed the resolution of the viewport because, if I'm not wrong, is what defines which layout is going to be presented.

I can only say that I have never had this problem before, with any other web page. Requisites for a mobile layout should be more constrained IMHO.

• Understood. It was done this way because I didn't want a scroll bar on the main nav menu. So if the main nav menu can't fit on your screen then it switches to mobile.