Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• I'm running a PowerShell script to create a shortcut that isn't being created when the MSI is installed. It appears to run, and exits fine, but I don't see any results.

I believe this is because the script is using the $home variable and is not substituting the right username, as I doubt it's running as the logged in user (or any normal user, for that matter).

I see in the Module definition, there is a "Run As" pulldown, but the only option is Default, and I can't find anywhere to add options to that. I'm thinking if I can tell the script to run as the logged in user, it will work fine.

• Just set your policy trigger to login. It will then run all modules as the context of the user that logs in.

• @theopenem_admin Ok, I'll do that. I take it there's no way to do that at the module level? I was trying to run it from the instant Module Runner, to test the module before attaching it to a policy.