Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• I think I've missed something somewhere regarding EFI and Legacy with the Universal image tutorial. I captured the VM in Legacy. I've set the Standard partitions and such, but my EFI booting clients are still seeing "No Boot Volume". If I change the client to Legacy (after imaging) they will boot into windows and start setting up. But I'm sure I've mis-set something, I just can't find it.

• I'm guessing this isn't going to work. I've never tried using a legacy image for both legacy and efi. I always start with efi and use for both. You could try setting the randomize guids on the image profile deploy options, but I have my doubts.

• @theopenem_admin I can do it that way. I just went with the VMWare suggestion for boot options. I'll change it and rebuild. Thanks for the tip.