Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

Toec 1.4.4.0 x64 wizard error

• Hello. I am not sure why this error is showing up, but I will explain what I plan to do.

A co-worker of mine made a theopenem server for us to use a universal image on about 100+ laptops to setup for the next school-year. They showed me the tutorial video on setting up the universal image for toems, but I am at a halt on one step.

Screenshot (1).png

When installing Toec 1.4.4.0 x64 to get access to the image prep, I get this error.

Screenshot (3).png

I am not sure why this error is showing up. I have tried this inside and outside a VM, but I have had no success. Has anyone else ran into this problem? (VM is Win 10 Pro)

Thank you for you time.

• Where did you get the Toec installer? It needs to be exported from the web in order to embed additional info into the installer. I can tell by the name of your exe that it didn't come from the web.

• From my knowledge, the main website. I know the file location is inside theopenem. I am not sure if it's the one used in the video, but that was the only one I could find. I am kind of new at this, and the co-worker who usually sets up the images is on vacation.

Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (8).png

Sorry of the wall of photos.

• That won't work. The second video of the getting started series talks about how to install the client.

https://www.youtube.com/user/coverthisone/videos

• Got ya. I will start watching now. Thanks!