Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• Hi as someone who used CloneDeploy previously, I love Theopenem. Ive been testing it in our environment. I noticed that printers can be deployed with Theopenem but it only seems to support shared printers on a print server. Is it possible to deploy an IP address based printer installation, using the IP of the printer? If not is this something that can be added in a future release?

Thanks!

• Yes it's currently only network shared printers. Deploying based on ip would require the driver to be installed also. I'll look into this for a future release.

• @theopenem_admin if something like this were implemented, id imagine it would be a matter of pointing to a file share or local drive on the server that contains the .inf file and drivers.

Thanks again for an awesome product you have built.