Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• How do I setup wan remote control. I want to be able to access my domain pc’s located in various locations across the us and one office in Atlanta. I am in our main office in Los Angeles. Any help would be much appreciated. I also would like to set this up legit with external access outside network over https

• You should setup an additional com server specifically for outside access. Do NOT allow access to the web ui or application server, only the com server on port 8888 or 4444 if using SSL. You can create a cert from the webui under the com server, actions, create certificate. Or you can use your own wildcard or cert. Then just apply it to the web server in IIS.

• @theopenem_admin

Thank you so much for your quick response.

I will try out this out as you descirbed.

One thing is would it be possible to access the web UI from anywhere remotely kind of like how faronics delpoy is.

I would like to be able to access the web UI from home and not in the office. Probably best practice would be to vpn into my office and then access the web ui.