Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• Hi,

I was wondering if there will be a way to quickly import or add a list of machines into a custom group? For example import from a text file or similar. If a function exists, I apologize.

Another thing is, can we have a progress meter of some sort, similar to the imaging progress %, but for modules? Even better if it shows the progress for each machines during software/command deployments if it is pending, ongoing or failed.

Thanks!

• @grimtooth said in Quick Group Add // Module progress:

I was wondering if there will be a way to quickly import or add a list of machines into a custom group? For example import from a text file or similar. If a function exists, I apologize.

There is no feature to do this, you must manually add them to the group, or you could use a dynamic group to do it automatically if there is a naming convention that could be used.

Another thing is, can we have a progress meter of some sort, similar to the imaging progress %, but for modules? Even better if it shows the progress for each machines during software/command deployments if it is pending, ongoing or failed.

I can look into adding something in the next release.