Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

No Schema in Image after Successful Upload

• Not sure what I am doing wrong.
    I have created 4 Images 2 appear to work one Deployed fine and has a Schema and all looks good.
    However 2 the newest Dell Laptops are Uploading the data fine. All looks good the Laptop completes and shuts down.
    When I review the images the show total space but when I click the "+" they have no Schema. When I attempt to deploy obviously the fail.
    The Dell Latitude 5500 has been working perfect in CloneDeploy.
    I have to have something set wrong just not sure what?
    TheOpenEM-Schema Issue.jpg
    TheOpenEM-Schema Issue1.jpg
    Thanks

• Can you attach the upload log?

• @theopenem_admin
    It appears the new Dell Laptop have more Partitions than in the past.
    Wondering If I should reimage it and just have the normal 4 partitionsLAT5510-ED17_12-11-2020_07_50-onddeploy.txt

Also I have the Dell LAT 5500 which we have 40-50 imaged via CloneDeploy using the same Drive.
    I attached the Image Log for that also.
    LAT5500-642A_12-10-2020_14_21-ondupload.txt

Thanks

• The upload looks like it created the schema fine. Can you check your local storage path, images, and open the folder for that image and see if there is a schema file in there?

• @theopenem_admin
    Please find both Schema Files attached
    schema-5500.txt schema-5510.txt

• Something strange is happening here. It looks like you have two efi bootloaders on the hard drive. It's corrupting the image schema file.

Boot0000* UEFI: WDC WDS500G2B0A-00SM50, Partition 1 HD(1,GPT,fade0065-a60f-456a-8bb9-85876901374b,0x800,0x32000)/File(\EFI\Boot\BootX64.efi)

Boot0002* Windows Boot Manager HD(1,GPT,fade0065-a60f-456a-8bb9-85876901374b,0x800,0x32000)/File(\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\bootmgfw.efi)WINDOWS.........x...B.C.D.O.B.J.E.C.T.=.

The windows boot manager is correct, however the one above it points to \efi\boot\bootx64.efi which is typical for linux. Have you ever installed linux on this machine?

• @theopenem_admin
    No Nothing but Windows 10.
    I will check the Bios and see if something happened to the Boot Drives.
    If not I can just reload the OS from the Download and start fresh.
    The 5500 however appears to have just the 4 Partitions. I states that something is corrupt but no blocked. Was not sure what that was all about. That install has been my main Image for CloneDeploy for several months and works fine on that server. Any ideas, Should I run a chkdsk and make sure nothing is corrupt?