Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

The OpenEM is the best imaging/management solution out there but I have a few suggestions.

• Coming from SCCM originally, OpenEM is a great solution for imaging and management. Its an amazing solution for a free product and I'd like to say hats off the the developer(s). More and more I find myself using it to push programs and scripts to solve problems.

I have a few suggestions though! I don't know if they are possible but here they are:

• An option to use the remote access option and wake on LAN from the computer list page without needing to click on them individually.

• The ability to search for computers using the serial number

• A force toec checkin option for all active machines

• An option to re-push out a oncepercomputer policy without needing to make changes to it.

• A way to run policies on demand instead of just modules.

• An option to select a computer or multiple computers and run CMD or powershell commands for testing or one time installs without needing to make a policy/module.

Keep up the great work with this product! Thanks for reading my thoughts!

• I'll continue to think about these, but here are my initial thoughts.

An option to use the remote access option and wake on LAN from the computer list page without needing to click on them individually.
    I'm undecided on this. I can see how it would be helpful, but where does it end? There are a lot of actions that can be run on the computers and if everyone wants different actions available in the list, it's going to make each line very long. I'll keep thinking.

The ability to search for computers using the serial number
    I'll add in next release.

A force toec checkin option for all active machines

An option to re-push out a oncepercomputer policy without needing to make changes to it.

A way to run policies on demand instead of just modules.
    I'll look into this, probably not in the next release.

An option to select a computer or multiple computers and run CMD or powershell commands for testing or one time installs without needing to make a policy/module.
    I need to give this some more thought also, definitely not in the next release.

• @theopenem_admin Thanks for considering my ideas! My thought on the remote access link on the computer page is so if there is something you need to do manually in mass(IE: a computer lab) you could just remote in and out of them easily. I get your point of view though, it opens a can of worms as to what everyone wants on that page.