Theopenem 1.5.0 Released
- adds the ability to automatically deploy Toec to computers within your domain based on OU, security group, or custom list
- adds the ability to image a computer directly through the Toec client using WIE. Enables the ability to image without needing to pxe / usb boot.
- adds the option to not overwrite files when using a file copy module
- adds option search computers by serial number and user
- adds option to specify keyboard layout in WIE
- adds gpu collection to inventory
- adds option to use ldap security groups for predefined computer groups
- adds option to go back in on demand imaging menu if you make an incorrect selection
- adds MFA to web interface login and / or imaging login
- adds some additional fields to the group members view page
- updates ipxe to the latest version
- fixes an issue with reports when the same table is used twice with an AND condition
- fixes an issue where starting a web imaging task without password requirements will still require a login when using the WIE or using the LIE without pxe boot.
- fixes an upload issue when an active com server fails and falls back to a passive com server
- fixes an issue where WIE would fail if acquiring an ip address took to long
- fixes an issue where impersonation tasks would not run if the user was not an administrator on that computer
- pxe boot now creates a pxe file for each mac address inventoried instead of just the primary mac
- removes multicast rdv address to allow proper multicast on D class IPv4 addresses
- sets policy delete cache to enabled by default
- toec image prep no longer modifies the drivers registry path
Important: Version 1.5.0 requires .NET 4.8
Important update information can be found at https://docs.theopenem.com/tutorials/updates/
I will be working on rewriting all of the documentation and creating new videos during the next month or so. If you need help with a new feature before the documentation is finished, just post something in the forum.