Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. You are encouraged to not only ask questions but help others as well. If you have found Theopenem helpful in any way please consider purchasing a support contract. A support contract ensures the continued development of Theopenem as well as guaranteed responses to your questions in our helpdesk ticketing system.
Theopenem 1.5.0 Released
theopenem_admin last edited by theopenem_admin
- adds the ability to automatically deploy Toec to computers within your domain based on OU, security group, or custom list
- adds the ability to image a computer directly through the Toec client using WIE. Enables the ability to image without needing to pxe / usb boot.
- adds the option to not overwrite files when using a file copy module
- adds option search computers by serial number and user
- adds option to specify keyboard layout in WIE
- adds gpu collection to inventory
- adds option to use ldap security groups for predefined computer groups
- adds option to go back in on demand imaging menu if you make an incorrect selection
- adds MFA to web interface login and / or imaging login
- adds some additional fields to the group members view page
- updates ipxe to the latest version
- fixes an issue with reports when the same table is used twice with an AND condition
- fixes an issue where starting a web imaging task without password requirements will still require a login when using the WIE or using the LIE without pxe boot.
- fixes an upload issue when an active com server fails and falls back to a passive com server
- fixes an issue where WIE would fail if acquiring an ip address took to long
- fixes an issue where impersonation tasks would not run if the user was not an administrator on that computer
- pxe boot now creates a pxe file for each mac address inventoried instead of just the primary mac
- removes multicast rdv address to allow proper multicast on D class IPv4 addresses
- sets policy delete cache to enabled by default
- toec image prep no longer modifies the drivers registry path
Important: Version 1.5.0 requires .NET 4.8
Important update information can be found at https://docs.theopenem.com/tutorials/updates/
I will be working on rewriting all of the documentation and creating new videos during the next month or so. If you need help with a new feature before the documentation is finished, just post something in the forum.