Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

• Hello, is it possible to have a Policy/Module run prior to file caching on an endpoint?

Scenario is we want a message module to display a message ASAP on the endpoint - currently, the module is in the same policy as some software installations and the message displaying is delayed for a few minutes while the files are cached.

I have attempted:

• Putting the message module into a separate policy - looks like all policies are still cached prior to any running.
    • Changing the Trigger - Message policy on startup & software updates on checkin - this works for displaying the message immediately but I need the 'checkin' policy to run immediately after, and I cannot see a way to force a checkin from the endpoint or TOEM (other than manually).

Thanks

• There is currently no way to do this. I can add an option to only cache the current policy, that way you can separate the message module to run first. It will take some time though as I don't have any updates planned at the moment.

• @theopenem_admin No problem - thanks for the response!