Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

Image Load Error (Timeout NotAnswered)

• I am getting an error when I try to upload a Windows 10 Image from a Dell Latitude 5500 Laptop.
    Please note I have been Uploading and Deploying this laptop for 6 or more months on CloneDeploy perfectly. I wanted to create the image on the OpenEM so I can totally shutdown the CD server.
    When I start the PXE boot everything seems to be normal I can get all the way to the Upload and then I can create a new image or use an existing image and all works fine. The upload start and it finds the partitions and shrinks them It appears to complete the first 2 partitions and then the large Windows partition 3 is when I start getting hundreds of these images.

Image_load_Errors.jpg
    Image_load_error_01.jpg
    LAT5500-642A_12-10-2020_14_21-ondupload.txt
    TOEMS_API_Application.log

It gets to the end and appears to complete but under the Image I have no Schema so I assume something didn't complete.
    I uploaded the last Computer Imaging log file and the TOEMS_API_Log file from the PRivate/Logs folder.
    I see a deadlock error from SQL not sure if this is anything to be worried about.
    I have been messing with this issue for several days and am finally stumped.

Any Help would be appreciated
    Thanks
    Gary

• I don't see any issues with this. The timeouts can be ignored, they won't harm anything. The schema also looks fine. Do you have a schema file in the image directory for this image?

• OK I give up, I have Schema's today on all three of the Schema's I loaded on Friday.
    I checked them after each completion. Do the get cached or stored while they are uploaded possibly.
    I know where they physically get stored under the TOEMs_Local_Storage/Images.
    I checked and yes they did exist on friday. But in the Web Application on the TOEM server these Schema's Did not exits they where blank.
    Today they are all available.
    I swear I reset the Browser and restarted the server. But nothing
    When I tried to deploy I got something like no data found or something shutting down in one minute.
    Is in not good to use the Server and Localhost.
    Never had a problem before.
    I will try the deployment tomorrow morning to make sure that the image is good.
    I was also concerned about the noAnser error and this is the only device so far that has ever had that issue.
    I will update the ticket if I get any further errors tomorrow
    Thanks