Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. You are encouraged to not only ask questions but help others as well. If you have found Theopenem helpful in any way please consider purchasing a support contract. A support contract ensures the continued development of Theopenem as well as guaranteed responses to your questions in our helpdesk ticketing system.
Theopenem 1.3.2 Released
- Adds provision tasks to allow immediate group membership update on provision with both LDAP Ou's and Theopenem local groups.
- Adds a built in all computers group that always contains all computers without needing to wait for a dynamic update task or ldap sync task.
- Adds a group member count column to the group search page
- Adds option to display OU's on the group search page
- Adds enabled, protected, and on demand status columns to image search page
- Fixes issue where the Toec client would not generate properly.
- Fixes an ldap sync issue where the sync would fail if the specified base dn was not the root of the domain
- Fixes an issue where the active computer count was incorrect
- Fixes an issue where the image search page would not properly filter by category
Update docs can be found at https://docs.theopenem.com/tutorials/updates/
A Toec update is not required for this release