Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

PXE boot - configuration file missing?

• Hello,

I'm having a problem with the PXE booting. I have installed Theopenem v1.3.2 from scratch on the same Windows Server 2012 R2, where I previously ran Clonedeploy without any issues.

Now, if I try to boot an UEFI laptop using Network boot, I can obviously reach the correct server, but using ipxe_efi64, after some lines I keep getting the error message:
    tftp://myserver/pxelinux.cfg/default.ipxe... No such file or directory (http://ipxe.org/2d12608e)

If I try to select another PXE bootloader, like syslinux_efi64, I'll get a similar error message after some ordinary lines:
    Unable to locate configuration file

If I check the folder
    C:\Program Files\Theopenem\tftpboot\pxelinux.cfg
    on the server, it seems to be empty, no matter which bootloader is selected and saved as choice - if this has anything to do with this at all.

Have I maybe missed something during the installation or am I perhaps missing something else?

• I could solve this myself:

The reason was, that no Com Server Cluster was configured or it was not set as Default Cluster after the configuration.

I probably had thought, it would not be necessary with only one server, but now it is set up and booting is working.

This also fixed the problem generating toec msi files.

• Thanks for the update