Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

Toems-API Keepalive Task Scheduler error

• Hi,

I just noticed this task which has been failing (from the looks of it). Not sure if it has any impact on the performance of the app. I scrolled all the way to the bottom of the history list and it's the same error for all events.
    If it has, can you suggest anything I could do to fix this?

e613fb37-3e4b-42a1-a99d-8480df34b16c-image.png

Thank you.

• It's not a big deal. It just tries to keep the service up and running to respond faster to clients. It's probably something with the password. You should see that service runs as a specific user. Try resetting the password for that user and then update the user on the service.

• @theopenem_admin Thank you for the suggestion. Changing the password fixed it for me.
    I just wasn't sure if that account was linked to anything else and needed the password it was initially created with. Thanks again for the help.