Welcome to the community forums for Theopenem. All responses are provided by other users that wish to help out. Theopenem will not respond to these posts. If you require more assistance than what the community can provide, we offer various paid support options.

Unable to capture image. Bootable USB doesn't show anything past the first menu.

• Re: Theopenem bootable USB does not show console text

Have several brand new Dell Latitudes that I need to deploy an image to. This is my first attempt at doing this so please forgive me if I've missed something obvious.

I'm using 1.5.2 on a brand new machine. I created a universal image from a virtual Windows 11 installation.

I created a boot image and used Rufus to create a bootable USB. Ensured that secure boot was disabled in the BIOS. When I boot from the USB it comes up to the menu where I can select Theopenem menu option. Once I do that it goes to a black screen with a solid cursor in the upper-left corner of the monitor.

I can go through the WIE configuration and try it that way but I've seen it mentioned that that particular method is not ideal.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

• There are other threads about the cursor. You need to disable secure boot option when make iso. The WIE is the preferred method. I would switch to that anyway.